Glenfarclas 1977 19 Years The Spirit of Independence Sherry Cask Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky 43.0% Vol. – one of 1.200 bottles of a special Glenfarclas!
A rare vintage 1977 19 years-old Glenfarclas Highland single malt scotch whisky of the Spirit of Independence botttling series from selected sherry casks with a beautiful amber color exclusively for the German market. For this vintage whisky, selected sherry casks were filled at Glenfarclas in December 1977, matured for over 19 years and bottled in July 1997 without added dyes and chill filtration at 43,0% vol. in an edition of 1.200 individually numbered bottles with the old distillery label.
A beautiful old style Glenfarclas Highland Single Malt in extraordinary quality, complex, absolutely first-class and special recommendation for connoisseurs and whisky-collectors.
- Typ: Single Malt Whisky – Distillery Bottling
- District: Speyside / Location: Bannfshire
- Vintage: December 1977
- Age: 19 years old
- Year bottled: July 1997
- Alcohol ABV% 43.0
- Cask Wood Type: Sherry
- Bottling Series: The Distillery of Independence – limited Edition only for Germany
- Label: Distillery-Label – green point
- Bottle Size 70cl / 700ml
- not coloured / not chill filtered
- Packaging original wooden boxed
- Producer/Importer: J. and G. Grant, Rechlerich, Ballindalloch, AB37 9BD, Banffshire, Scotland
- Country of Origin Scotland
- limited, one of 1.200 bottles – rare collector s whisky!